Louise is a fully qualified personal trainer and nutritionist. She understands through personal experience that gaining control of your fitness and health can be challenging. It was while on her own wellness journey, and with the encouragement of her personal trainer, that she decided to qualify as a personal trainer herself.
Louise holds Certificates III and IV in Fitness from FIA Fitnation as well as a Graduate Certificate of Human Nutrition from Deakin University.
She is passionate about helping her clients achieve their goals, and to make sure that everyone can access quality, evidence based training and nutrition information, Louise has also completed the following:
- First Aid Certification
- CPR Certification
- Proactive Programming for the Pelvic Floor
- Positive Practice for the Pelvic Floor
- Functional Training and Advanced Core Training
- Functional Training and Advanced Core Conditioning
- Effective Nutrition Coaching for Personal Trainers
- Exercise and Nutrition for Type II Diabetes
Louise is based in the northern suburbs of Sydney working with clients from across the north shore and the northern beaches. She understands that traditional gyms don’t suit everyone and will be your personal fitness trainer and workout coach to help you improve your fitness and strength.
Take a step towards better health and contact Louise today.