What’s in your Gymbag

What's in your

gymbag

louise_roche_logo_full_001

[heading subtitle=”Nutrition” title=”Know your fuel”]

[hr color=”color” type=”flower”]

[row cols_nr=”2″]
[col size=”6″]

Nutrition is much more than just part of a successful health and fitness program.

It is the foundation on which a successful and sustainable program is built.

Training accounts for about 20% of the results you achieve but the rest, a whopping 80%, comes to knowing what, when and how to eat.

[button link=”http://www.louiseroche.com.au/nutrition/” type=”text”]read more[/button]

[/col]

[col size=”6″]

shutterstock_211639348

[/col]

[/row]


[heading subtitle=”Exercise” title=”The Right Way”]
[hr color=”color” type=”flower”]

[row cols_nr=”2″]
[col size=”6″]

Stocksy_txp726e78a830s000_Small_713413

[/col]

[col size=”6″]

In today’s progressive society with public transport and cars to get us around, washing machines to remove the labour of hand washing, and daily housework much less of a chore than it was for previous generations, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that so many of us have become unfit and unhealthy.

We simply don’t “move” as much as our bodies need us to. A sedentary lifestyle in front of a pc or in front of the television in the evening in the evening has, for so many of us, become the “norm”.

[button link=”http://www.louiseroche.com.au/exercise/” type=”text”]read more[/button]

[/col]

[/row]


[heading subtitle=”Motivation” title=”Keep Going!”]

[hr color=”color” type=”flower”]

[row cols_nr=”2″]
[col size=”6″]

Getting motivated to lose weight and make changes can be challenging, it can feel exhilarating to lose weight but disheartening beyond words to gain it back again and then some.

Don’t even get me started on the unhealthy relationship many people have with their bathroom scales.

[button link=”http://www.louiseroche.com.au/motivation/” type=”text”]read more[/button]

[/col]

[col size=”6″]

African American athlete opening his gym bag on the football fie

[/col]

[/row]


All our programs can be tailored to your exact requirements. Explore your options now or get in touch for more information.